StarCraft 2 Recording Sample
This StarCraft 2 was uploaded by iccrulez (Bandicam user)
- Recorded dimension 1920x1200
- MPEG-1 (CBR)
- Fps 30
- Bitrate 8000
- Audio 44,1khz, stereo 128 MPEG-1 L2
- 1:23 minutes
- original file size 71.1mb
Bandicam offers the best online game recording experience.
When you record online games with Bandicam Game Recorder:
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting
- You can record over 7 days without stopping (AVI 2.0 OpenDML)
- The recorded file size is smaller (1/5~1/20) than other capture programs.
- It has less lag than other screen capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU usage).
- ** To record StarCraft 2, you may use 'Game Recording' mode to get a high quality video file
- ** To record StarCraft 1, you have to use 'Screen Recording' mode
How to Record StarCraft 2
Please, follow the steps below for StarCraft 2 Game Recording.
1. Choose 'Game Recording' mode.
- To record StarCraft 2, you should use 'Game Recording' mode to get a high quality video file
2. Start StarCraft 2 game to record.
- Note: For stable operation, Bandicam needs to be run before StarCraft 2 game
3. While running a game in 'Game Recording' mode, you can see the green number on the screen.
- You can control the FPS (Frames per second) under the 'FPS' tab of Bandicam
- Note: Only when the target runs with DirectX/OpenGL technology, will the green number (FPS) be shown. If you can't see the green number, click HERE
4. Press the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) to start recording.
5. During recording, the green number (FPS) will change to red.
6. To stop recording, press the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) again.
7. To watch the recorded file, click the 'Open' button under the 'General' tab of Bandicam.
Three ways to reduce the file size and the game lag.
1. Change the video size from 'Full size' to 'Half size', it will help mitigate the slowing down of the computer system.
2. Change the FPS (Frames per second) number from 30 to 15; it will help mitigate the slowing down of the computer system.
3. Change the quality value from 80 to 50; it will help mitigate the slowing down of the computer system.
How to Record StarCraft 1 Gameplay
Please, follow the steps below to record the StarCraft 1 game.
1. Choose 'Screen Recording' mode.
- To record StarCraft 1, you have to use 'Screen Recording' mode.
- A green-edged rectangle window will pop up.
2. Go to the Video tab, and click the 'Settings' button
- Example: Select a video size at the Video Format Settings ("640*480", "1024*768"...)
3. Start the StarCraft 1 in Windowed mode.
- Google it! 'How to play Startcrafft in Windowed mode'.
4. Click 'Find Window', and then click the StarCraft 1 game Screen
- When you click 'Find Window', you will see a red-edged rectangle.
- When you click the StarCraft 1 game Screen, the red-edged rectangle will disappear; it means it's ready to record
5. Press the 'F12' function key to start recording.
6. To stop recording, press the 'F12' function key again.
- To pause the recording, you may press the 'F8' function key if you checked the option under the 'Video' tab
StarCraft Game Recording for advanced users
1. To enhance the recording ability of Bandicam, try the hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder. » more
2. To edit the recorded video, use the 'Sony Vegas/Premiere/Pinnacle' preset. » more
3. To minimize computer lag, reduce the "Video Resolution/Size/FPS/Quality". » more
4. To record / merge the webcam stream within the main video, try the webcam PiP feature. » more
5. To use Mouse Click Effects, check the "Add mouse click / highlight effect" option.
Send your video link to firstname.lastname@example.org
, we will post it here.