Diablo 3 Recording Sample Video
- Title: Quality Test - Diablo III and Bandicam ('For Edit' Preset) / Upload Test (1080p)
- Published on May 16, 2012 by GameTipsAndMoreBlog
- Description: Testing Bandicam's "For Edit" Preset, designed for creating game recordings that are compatible with video editors for later editing and reviewing.
Recorded with: Bandicam
- v.179204 (Latest at time of this post)
- 'For Edit (Premiere, Sony Vegas)' Preset
- MJPEG, "Full Size", 80%quality (Preset), 30fps, Uncompressed PCM Audio at 48kHz
- Logo option (our GTAM watermark), lower right, 10% opacity See more >>>
Bandicam offers the best online game recording experience.
When you record online games with Bandicam Game Recorder:
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting
- You can record over 7 days without stopping (AVI 2.0 OpenDML)
- The recorded file size is smaller (1/5~1/20) than other capture programs.
- It has less lag than other screen capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU usage).
How to Record Diablo 3 Gameplay
Please, follow the steps below to record the Diablo 3 gameplay.
1. Choose 'Game Recording' mode.
- It's better to use 'Game Recording' mode to get a high quality video file
2. Start Diablo 3 game to record.
- Note: For stable operation, Bandicam needs to be run before Diablo 3 game
3. While running a game in 'Game Recording' mode, you can see the green number on the screen.
- You can control the FPS (Frames per second) under the 'FPS' tab of Bandicam
- Note: Only when the target runs with DirectX/OpenGL technology, will the green number (FPS) be shown. If you can't see the green number, click HERE
4. Press the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) to start recording.
5. During recording, the green number (FPS) will change to red.
6. To stop recording, press the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) again.
7. To watch the recorded file, click the 'Open' button under the 'General' tab of Bandicam.
Diablo 3 Game Recording for advanced users
1. To enhance the recording ability of Bandicam, try the hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder. » more
2. To edit the recorded video, use the 'Sony Vegas/Premiere/Pinnacle' preset. » more
3. To minimize computer lag, reduce the "Video Resolution/Size/FPS/Quality". » more
4. To record / merge the webcam stream within the main video, try the webcam PiP feature. » more
5. To use Mouse Click Effects, check the "Add mouse click / highlight effect" option.
Please share your video on the Bandicam forum: https://forum.bandicam.com/viewforum.php?f=14