Star Trek Online Recording Sample Video
This Star Trek Online video was uploaded by a Bandicam user.
- Title: STO - Odyssey Tour
- Uploaded by FoxTwo on Feb 4, 2012
- Comment: A run-around inside the new Odyssey class starship. The bridge is unique, meaning there is no other Starship that has this bridge, The other parts - the Mess Hall, lounge etc, are the usual ones you see on other ships. Captured with Bandicam, at 1920x1080 resolution. Codec - Xvid CBR @ 12000 bitrate. Final filesize - 591,619 bytes.
The video above is captured in the game Star Trek Online, at 1920x1080 (Full Screen) with Xvid CBR at 12,000 bitrate. Audio is MPEG1 L2 at 160kbps
Filesize is 591,619 MBs. No conversion was needed before uploading to Youtube.
Bandicam offers the best online game recording experience.
When you record online games with Bandicam Game Recorder:
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting
- You can record over 7 days without stopping (AVI 2.0 OpenDML)
- The recorded file size is smaller (1/5~1/20) than other capture programs.
- It has less lag than other screen capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU usage).
How to Record Star Trek Online Gameplay
Please, follow the steps below to record the Star Trek Online game.
1. Choose 'Game Recording' mode.
- It's better to use 'Game Recording' mode to get a high quality video file
2. Start Star Trek Online game to record.
- Note: For stable operation, Bandicam needs to be run before Star Trek Online game
3. While running a game in 'Game Recording' mode, you can see the green number on the screen.
- You can control the FPS (Frames per second) under the 'FPS' tab of Bandicam
- Note: Only when the target runs with DirectX/OpenGL technology, will the green number (FPS) be shown. If you can't see the green number, click HERE
4. Press the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) to start recording.
5. During recording, the green number (FPS) will change to red.
6. To stop recording, press the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) again.
7. To watch the recorded file, click the 'Open' button under the 'General' tab of Bandicam.
Star Trek Online Game Recording for advanced users
1. To enhance the recording ability of Bandicam, try the hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder. » more
2. To edit the recorded video, use the 'Sony Vegas/Premiere/Pinnacle' preset. » more
3. To minimize computer lag, reduce the "Video Resolution/Size/FPS/Quality". » more
4. To record / merge the webcam stream within the main video, try the webcam PiP feature. » more
5. To use Mouse Click Effects, check the "Add mouse click / highlight effect" option.
Send your video link to email@example.com
, we will post it here.