Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Title: Lets Play Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) Episode #2- too easy!
- Uploaded by repotsirhc_14 on Jun 6, 2014
Shift 2: Unleashed (2011) Recording Sample Video
- Title: Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed on M18x
- Uploaded by dugudugify on Sep 24, 2011
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010) Recording Sample Video
- Title: Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (PC) [HD 1080p]
- Uploaded by Psyoletic on Aug 26, 2011
Need for Speed World (2010) Recording Sample Video
- Title: Need For Speed World - Focus RS Performance Check
- Uploaded by jmick2033 on Nov 10, 2011
Need for Speed: Underground 2 (2004) Recording Sample Video
- Title: Bandicam Testing in Win7 (Rare music for the NFSU2? XD)
- Uploaded by Matydel42008 on Feb 9, 2011
Bandicam offers the best online game recording experience.
When you record online games with Bandicam Game Recorder:
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting
- You can record over 7 days without stopping (AVI 2.0 OpenDML)
- The recorded file size is smaller (1/5~1/20) than other capture programs.
- It has less lag than other screen capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU usage).
How to Record Need For Speed Gameplay
Please, follow the steps below to record the Need For Speed game.
1. Choose 'Game Recording' mode.
- It's better to use 'Game Recording' mode to get a high quality video file
2. Start Need For Speed game to record.
- Note: For stable operation, Bandicam needs to be run before Need For Speed game
3. While running a game in 'Game Recording' mode, you can see the green number on the screen.
- You can control the FPS (Frames per second) under the 'FPS' tab of Bandicam
- Note: Only when the target runs with DirectX/OpenGL technology, will the green number (FPS) be shown. If you can't see the green number, click HERE
4. Press the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) to start recording.
5. During recording, the green number (FPS) will change to red.
6. To stop recording, press the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) again.
7. To watch the recorded file, click the 'Open' button under the 'General' tab of Bandicam.
Need For Speed Game Recording for advanced users
1. To enhance the recording ability of Bandicam, try the hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder. » more
2. To edit the recorded video, use the 'Sony Vegas/Premiere/Pinnacle' preset. » more
3. To minimize computer lag, reduce the "Video Resolution/Size/FPS/Quality". » more
4. To record / merge the webcam stream within the main video, try the webcam PiP feature. » more
5. To use Mouse Click Effects, check the "Add mouse click / highlight effect" option.
Please share your video on the Bandisoft forum: https://forum.bandisoft.com/viewforum.php?f=14