Sudden Attack Recording Sample Video
This Sudden Attack video was uploaded by FPSoshiGamerZ (Bandicam user).
- Title: Sudden Attack FPS- Training School [HD]
- Uploaded by FPSoshiGamerZ on Aug 28, 2011
- Description: My gameplay is in FullScreen if you want i can show you my Bandicam settings
Bandicam offers the best online game recording experience.
When you record online games with Bandicam Game Recorder:
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting
- You can record over 7 days without stopping (AVI 2.0 OpenDML)
- The recorded file size is smaller (1/5~1/20) than other capture programs.
- It has less lag than other screen capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU usage).
How to Record Sudden Attack Gameplay
Please, follow the steps below to record the Sudden Attack game.
1. Choose 'Game Recording' mode.
It's better to use 'Game Recording' mode to get a high quality video file
2. Start Sudden Attack game to record.
Note: For stable operation, Bandicam needs to be run before Sudden Attack game
3. While running a game in 'Game Recording' mode, you can see the green number on the screen.
- You can control the FPS (Frames per second) under the 'FPS' tab of Bandicam
- Note: Only when the target runs with DirectX/OpenGL technology, will the green number (FPS) be shown. If you can't see the green number, click HERE
4. Press the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) to start recording.
5. During recording, the green number (FPS) will change to red.
6. To stop recording, press the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) again.
7. To watch the recorded file, click the 'Open' button under the 'General' tab of Bandicam.
Sudden Attack Game Recording for advanced users
1. To enhance the recording ability of Bandicam, try the hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder. » more
2. To edit the recorded video, use the 'Sony Vegas/Premiere/Pinnacle' preset. » more
3. To minimize computer lag, reduce the "Video Resolution/Size/FPS/Quality". » more
4. To record / merge the webcam stream within the main video, try the webcam PiP feature. » more
5. To use Mouse Click Effects, check the "Add mouse click / highlight effect" option.
Send your video link to firstname.lastname@example.org
, we will post it here.