The rectangle screen recording window allows you to capture the full or partial area on the computer (PC) screen.
Screen recording window - Open / Close
- Choose 'Screen Recording' mode to open the Screen recording window
- Choose 'Game Recording' mode to close the Screen recording window
Screen recording window - Ready to record
- 1 Can open Rectangle set menu.
- 2 Whether the full or partial screen is recorded can be decided (Full screen-Rectangle screen)
- 3 When the partial area of the monitor needs to be recorded, the record can be progressed in a pre-defined size
- 4 Can select the target automatically when you click 'Find window'
- 5 Can relocate the rectangle screen recording window.
- 6 Can capture the part in the rectangle on a screen into streaming video (Hotkey: F12)
- 7 Can capture the part in the rectangle on a screen into an image (Hotkey: F11)
- 8 Can scale up or down the size of the rectangle on a screen.
Screen recording window - Recording
- 9 Can simultaneously draw lines, boxes, or highlights while recording.
- 10 Can pause the current recording.
- 11 Can stop the current recording (Hotkey: F12).
A real-time drawing function while recording the computer screen
Users can simultaneously draw lines, boxes, or highlights while recording in 'Screen Recording' mode.