'Screen Recording' mode allows you to record everything on your computer screen and draw lines, boxes, or highlights while recording.
'Screen Recording' mode
The recording through the 'Screen Recording
' mode is to be used for the recording of a certain area of what is shown on the computer screen
, such as flash games
, internet streaming videos (Streaming videos on YouTube
, USTREAM, CNN...), various Windows programs (Internet Explorer, PowerPoint
, Excel, etc.)
* A real-time drawing function while recording the computer screen
Users can simultaneously draw lines, boxes, or highlights while recording in 'Screen Recording' mode.
* How to record your Screen and Programs
- 1 Choose 'Screen Recording' mode.
- 2 Click the '● REC' button to start/stop the recording.
- 3 Click the 'Open' button to check the captured videos.
- 4 Choose 'Game Recording' mode to close the rectangle window