The Bandicam window allows the capturing of games/streaming videos
that use the DirectX/OpenGL
graphic technologies, as well as configuring the main settings related to Bandicam.
Ready to record
- 1 The duration of the video, currently being recorded, can be checked.
- 2 The current recording audio volume, file size and the maximum recordable size (Hard disk space) can be checked.
- 3 If you want to record a game playing on your PC screen, click the 'Game Recording' mode button.
- 4 If you want to record part of your PC screen, click the 'Screen Recording' mode button.
- 5 If you want to record external video devices such as a Webcam, XBOX/PlayStation, Smartphone, IPTV, Capture card, etc. click the 'Device Recording' mode button.
- 6 You can open the output folder.
- 7 You can capture images while recording is in progress.
- 8 When the target is ready to be recorded, the 'Record' button can be clicked.
- 9 The 'Pause' button is available only while recording is in progress.
- 10 The information regarding the selected target is displayed.
- 11 You can show or hide the set up section.
- 12 Settings of Bandicam can be configured in details. See the Settings section.
Recording in progress
- 1 When the sound is set properly, the 'Sound bar' can be checked
- 2 The 'Stop' button is for finishing recording (Hotkey F12)
- 3 The 'Pause' button is for stopping recording temporary