Cannot connect to the registration server.
Please check your internet connection, and set your system clock to today's date and time.
If you see the error message above, please try the solutions below:
1. Rename the "hosts" file.
Go to "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc", rename the "hosts" file to "hosts2" as shown below, and then try it again.
2. Set your system clock correctly.
If your computer's clock is set incorrectly, please change the date and time correctly.
3. Please try again after disabling the computer antivirus program or firewall.
- Types of antivirus programs: Avast, Bitdefender, F-Secure, Kaspersky, McAfee, Norton, etc.
- Types of firewall: Windows Firewall, company firewall, network firewall, etc.
4. Please try again after reinstalling Bandicam.
It might be a problem with an internet delay. Please go to https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
, and download/install the latest version of Bandicam, and then try it again several times.
5. Start 'Internet Explorer' and check the TLS options.
- Start 'Internet Explorer' -> Internet Options -> Advanced, and then check the TLS options as shown below:
6. If you still have the problem, please email us at email@example.com to get technical support.
Post a comment