If you want to remove unwanted parts, please see the manual below:
- If you want to cut and save a certain part of a video, refer to the "1. Cut one segment" page.
- If you want to join multiple videos, refer to the "2. Join multiple videos" page.
- If you want to remove unwanted parts, refer to the "3. Remove unwanted parts" page.
- If you want to merge multiple sections, refer to the "4. Merge segments" page.
- If you want to extract audio from video to MP3, refer to the "5. Extract MP3 files" page.
- If you want to split a video into multiple files, refer to the "6. Split into multiple files" page.
- Frame: A frame is a single shot of a series of still transparent pictures that form a video. (A frame contains partial information of a still scene.)
- Keyframe: A video file has a limited number of keyframes - not every frame is a keyframe. A keyframe is a frame used to indicate the beginning or end of a change made to the signal. (A keyframe contains full information of a still scene.)
=> If there is a 30 FPS video, it will have 30 "Frames" and may have 1~5 (?) "Keyframes" per second.
=> Bandicut can cut videos by frame.
- Use the 'Adjustment buttons' to set the starting/ending section.
- To adjust [Hour : Minute : Second : Frame], click the section, and then use the 'Adjustment buttons' or 'Mouse Wheel'.
- Play back the selected section to check if the right section is selected.