How to record sound in Windows Vista/7/8/10
If there is no sound for the captured streaming video in Windows Vista/7/8/10, it's the setting problem.
1. Bandicam settings
Start Bandicam and select "(Default Sound Device)
" in Primary Sound Device.
* Tip) If you can't see "(Default Sound Device)
", uncheck the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" option.
2. Windows settings
1) Select 'Playback devices
' in the system tray, and set 'Speakers (or Headphones)
' as the default sound device.
2) Select 'Open Volume Mixer
' in the system tray, and set the volume of applications to 70%~90%
3) If you set Bandicam and Windows settings correctly, you will see the sound bar when recording.
How to record sound in Windows XP
If there is no sound for the captured video in Windows XP, it's usually the "Stereo Mix" setting problem.
1. Select 'Open volume control
' in the system tray, and select 'Properties
' from the 'Volume control' window.
2. Select the 'Recording
' icon from the 'Properties' window, and then check the 'Stereo Mix
* Tip) If there is no "Stereo Mix" option, you can check 'Wake output mix', 'What U hear, 'Stereo out', 'Mixed output', 'Post-mix', 'Loop back', 'SUM' and the like.
3. Set the volume of Stereo Mix to 70%~90%
* Tip) If there is the 'Mute" check-box instead of the 'Select' check-box, the box needs to be unchecked.
4. If you set the stereo mix setting properly, you will see the sound bar when recording.
1) If you still can't record the sound, change the sound device of Bandicam
2) Do not choose 'USB sound card' or 'USB headset' in Windows XP.
If you use Windows Vista/7/8/10, you can record computer sounds with the USB headset/sound device. However, If you use Windows XP, you can't record computer sounds with the USB headset/sound device.
Post a comment