How you can record YouTube videos
This YouTube video was uploaded after being recorded by Bandicam without using YouTube Downloader.
Bandicam offers the best online game recording experience.
When you record the computer screen or Windows applications with Bandicam:
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting
- You can record over 7 days without stopping (AVI 2.0 OpenDML)
- The recorded file size is smaller (1/5~1/20) than other capture programs.
- It has less lag than other screen capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU usage).
* A real-time drawing function is available.
Users can simultaneously draw lines, boxes, or highlights while recording in 'Screen Recording' mode.
How to Record YouTube videos - 'Screen Recording' mode
Bandicam usually uses 'Screen Recording' mode to record YouTube videos
Please, follow the steps below to record the YouTube videos.
1. Choose 'Screen Recording' mode.
- A green-edged rectangle window will pop up.
2. Adjust the green-edged rectangle on the video and play the YouTube videos
- When you click the ' ● REC ' button, the green-edged rectangle line will change to red.
3. To stop recording, click the 'stop ( ■ )' button.
- To pause the recording, click the 'pause ( ll )' button.
4. To watch the recorded file, click the 'Open' button under the 'General' tab of Bandicam.
5. upload videos to YouTube from Bandicam, click the 'Upload' button under the 'Output' tab of Bandicam. » See more...
Please share your video on the Bandisoft forum: https://forum.bandisoft.com/viewforum.php?f=14