Choose the "YouTube Presets" to make 1080p/720p YouTube videos
To make 1080p/720p/480p/360p YouTube videos, you can simply choose "YouTube Presets."
Go to the Video settings menu of Bandicam, and choose the "YouTube (1080P/720p)" preset.
* Caution: If you have some lag with 1080p/720p videos, please choose the 'Default' preset
Upload videos to YouTube from Bandicam
is the biggest, most well-known and most widely used video sharing site in the world.
Click the [Upload
] button under the [Output
] tab of Bandicam to upload videos to YouTube
* You may also check the FAQ page below:
- Black bars on videos (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/118277
- Recommended upload encoding settings (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171
- Recommended resolution & aspect ratios (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6375112
Post a comment