Recording Sample Videos
PowerPoint video recording
MS word video recording
Bandicam can record various Windows programs (Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
When you record the computer screen or Windows applications with Bandicam:
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting
- You can record over 7 days without stopping (AVI 2.0 OpenDML)
- The recorded file size is smaller (1/5~1/20) than other capture programs.
- It has less lag than other screen capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU usage).
* A real-time drawing function is available.
Users can simultaneously draw lines, boxes, or highlights while recording in 'Screen Recording' mode.
How to Record PowerPoint as video
Please, follow the steps below to record the a PowerPoint presentation.
1. Start Bandicam, and go to the Video tab, and then click the 'Settings' button (Optional)
- Setting Example1: Select "Fit Width" option at the Video Format Settings, and type "960" (Optional)
- Setting Example2: Select "1024*768" option at the Video Format Settings (Optional)
2. Choose 'Screen Recording' mode.
- A green-edged rectangle window will pop up.
3. Click 'Full screen', and then uncheck the "Always on top" option
4. Start the PowerPoint Presentation (F5)
- Note: You may play an audio file to add sounds in PowerPoint
5. Press the 'F12' function key to start recording.
6. To stop recording, press the 'F12' function key again.
- To pause the recording, you may press the 'F8' function key (If you checked the option under the 'Video' tab)
7. To watch the recorded file, click the 'Open' button under the 'General' tab of Bandicam.
Send your video link to firstname.lastname@example.org
, we will post it here.