How to upload videos to YouTube from Bandicam
is the biggest, most well-known and most widely used video sharing site in the world.
» If you don't know what Youtube is yet, please click here!
* Please see the tutorial below to upload videos to YouTube from Bandicam.
1. Click the [Upload] button under the [Output] tab of Bandicam,
2. Enter the email address and password of your Google account.
3. Click the "Allow" button to connect "Bandicam" to your Google account.
4. Uploading will be started as soon as you have clicked the "Allow" button.
5. After uploading, click the [Copy] button to share your video on other websites.
- If you click the [Go
] button, you will see the uploaded video.
* Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. If the "Upload to YouTube.com" window closes after clicking the Upload button, set your computer's date and time correctly, and then try it again.
2. If you see the "Unauthorized
" error message, please create a YouTube channel and try it again.
- For more information, refer to https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1646861?hl=en
3. The maximum file size for YouTube uploading is 64GB.