YouTube Recording Sample Video
This YouTube video is uploaded after being recorded by Bandicam without converting.
Bandicam offers the best online game recording experience.
When you record online games with Bandicam Game Recorder:
- You can upload the recording file to YouTube directly (without converting)
- You can record over 7 days without stopping (AVI 2.0 OpenDML)
- The recorded file size is smaller (1/5~1/20) than other capture programs.
- It has less lag than other capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU usage).
How to Record YouTube video - 1. Rectangle on a screen
Bandicam usually uses the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode to record YouTube video
Please, follow the steps below to record YouTube video.
1. Click the 'Target' button, and check the 'Rectangle on a screen'.
- Green-line rectangle window will pop up.
2. Adjust the green-line rectangle on the video and play the YouTube video
- When you click the ' ● REC ' button, the green-line rectangle line will be changed to red.
3. To stop recording, click the 'stop ( ■ )' button.
- To pause the recording, click the 'pause ( ll )' button.
4. To watch the recording file, click the 'Open' button under the 'General' tab of the Bandicam.
How to Record YouTube video - 2. DirectX/OpenGL window
If you can see the green-colored number on a web browser's screen (including YouTube), you can record the video through the 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode. Please follow the steps below.
1. Click the 'Target' button, and check the 'DirectX/OpenGL window'.
2. Play the video in full screen mode.
3. While running a streaming video by DirectX/OpenGL, you can see the green-colored number on the screen.
4. Click the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) to start recording.
5. During recording, the green-colored number (FPS) will be changed to red.
6. To stop recording, click the 'F12' function key (or the 'stop ■ ' button on Bandicam).
Send your video link to firstname.lastname@example.org
, we will post it here.
Post a comment