Bandicam is a high performance Game Recorder, Video Capture, and Desktop Screen Capture program.
It's high quality and the recorded file size is much smaller than other software.
Furthermore, Bandicam minimizes CPU usage, it allows streaming video to be captured with a low-performance computer.
Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions, so the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the HDD has space available.
- › Operating system : Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/8.1 (Support for 32-bit/64-bit)
- › License : Shareware (No Adware/Spyware/Virus)
- › Version :
Bandicam 184.108.40.2068 - 10/21/2014
- › Related codec : Bandisoft MPEG-1 decoder
- › Download : Click one of the Free Download buttons below.
A comparison between the registered and the unregistered version
|Recording Time Limit
||10 minutes (per file)
||Unlimited (Over 24 hours recording)
|DirectX/OpenGL Recording (avi, mp4)
|Desktop Screen Recording (avi, mp4)
|Image Capture (bmp, png, jpg)
* If the product is not registered, the watermark will be shown on the recorded video and the recording time will be limited to 10 minutes per recording. » Watermark on the video
* Once you purchase the program, there is a lifetime guarantee on the license as long as you follow the license policy. » Bandicam License Policy
» All comments
What can be recorded through Bandicam?
- Various 2D/3D games: Skyrim, WOW, StarCraft 1,2, Minecraft, RuneScape, Aion, MapleStory, Second Life, Age of Conan, EverQuest, etc.
- Internet TV streaming videos: YouTube, BBC, CNN, Internet lectures
- Streaming video playing programs: iTunes, Windows Media Player, VLC, GOM
- Various Windows programs: PowerPoint, Excel, Firefox, Messenger
- Desktop Screen, Skype Video chatting, Webcam, HDTV, Java/Flash games, other 3D applications.
See the recording manual
» See more version history
- PDF › Comment ›
- Bandicam now supports the .mp4 container.
- Added support for the Media Foundation AAC encoder (Windows 7 or higher)
- Added support for the AMD APP H.264 encoder (VCE) of AMD Embedded G-Series GPUs (HD 8330E/8310E/8400E/8280E)
- The "User enhanced capture method (faster, only DirectX 9)" option is unchecked by default.
- The buffer size in the blocked process list has been doubled.
- Bugs fixed
- Reduced an error while calculating the time of video frames.
- Failed to use the AMD H.264 encoder if the PC has more than 2 AMD graphics cards.
- Recording status could not be displayed well in the 'DirectX/OpenGL mode' mode on some computers.
- A logo created by GIMP, a free graphic editing program, couldn't be displayed correctly.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
- Comment ›
- Added support for the webcam PiP feature (Picture-in-Picture, Video-in-Video).
- The webcam stream is recorded and merged within the main video.
- Improved codec compatibility with the Nvidia NVENC H.264 encoder.
- Improved accuracy of the FPS limit function.
- Added an option, "User enhanced capture method (faster, only DirectX 9)", for DirectX 9 games.
- Improved the animation of mouse click effects in the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode.
- Auto-complete recording can now also be configured while recording
- Bug fixed - Some DirectX 9 games caused the recorded video files to stutter.
- Comment ›
- Improved the recording stability of DirectX 9 games.
- Bugs fixed
- The Simple/Extended UI was switched slowly.
- Some DirectX 9 games had a delay problem when the recording start button was pressed.