Bandicam is a high performance Game Recorder, Video Capture, and Desktop Screen Capture program.
It's high quality and the recorded file size is much smaller than other software.
Furthermore, Bandicam minimizes the CPU usage, it allows a streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer.
Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions, so the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the HDD available.
- › Operating system : Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7/8 (Support for 32-bit and 64-bit)
- › License : Shareware (No Adware/Spyware/Virus)
- › Version :
Bandicam 126.96.36.1995 - 03/03/2014
- › Related codec : Bandisoft MPEG-1 decoder
- › Download : Click one of the Free Download buttons below.
A comparison between the registered and the unregistered version
|Recording Time Limit
||10 minutes (per file)
||Unlimited (Over 24 hours recording)
|DirectX/OpenGL Recording (*.avi)
|Desktop Screen Recording (*.avi)
|Image Capture (bmp, png, jpg)
* If the product is not registered, the watermark will be shown on the recorded video and the recording time will be limited to 10 minutes per recording. » Watermark on the video
* Once you purchase the program, there is a lifetime guarantee on the license as long as you follow the license policy. » Bandicam License Policy
» All comments
What can be recorded through Bandicam?
- Various 2D/3D games: Skyrim, WOW, StarCraft 1,2, Minecraft, RuneScape, Aion, MapleStory, Second Life, Age of Conan, EverQuest, etc.
- Internet TV streaming videos: YouTube, BBC, CNN, Internet lectures
- Streaming video play program: iTunes, Windows Media Player, Real, GOM
- Various Window programs: PowerPoint, Excel, Firefox, Messenger
- Desktop Screen, Skype Video chatting, Webcam, HDTV, Java/Flash games, other 3D applications.
See the recording manual
Bandicam Version history
» See more version history
- See more details ›
- Improved the recording performance of 'DirectX/OpenGL window' capture.
- Improved the recording performance of 'Rectangle on a screen' capture.
- Improved FPS recognition of 'DirectX/OpenGL window' capture.
- Added the Ukrainian language file by ASSASSIN-X
- Added support for AVX2 instructions.
- Bug fixed - Black screen problem in Call of Duty on some computers.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
- PDF › See more details ›
- Improved the compression ratio of H.264
- Added an option to select the GPU device for CUDA captures.
- Added an option, "Minimize to system tray"
- Bugs fixed
- Black screen problem with ‘Rectangle on a screen’ mode in Windows 8 on some laptops/notebooks.
- Some video files had a seeking problem when H.264 (AMD APP) was used.
- Failed to recognize the H.264 (Quick Sync Video) encoder when dual monitors were used.
- Failed to bind/assign hotkeys on some computers.
- Miscalculated the available recording space when the output folder had been changed.
- Didn’t automatically stop the recording when the available recording space was smaller than 30MB.
- PDF › See more details ›
- Improved the recording performance of 'Rectangle on a screen' capture. (Windows 8 or above)
- Added an option, "Use enhanced capture method (faster, Windows 8 or above)".
- Improved the recording performance of DirectX 9, 10, and 11.
- Improved the recording performance of H.264 (Intel QuickSync Video, AMD APP) encoder.
- Improved FPS recognition of DirectX 11.
- Added support for H.264 (AMD APP) of Radeon R9/R7 series.
- Added a new preset (H.264, 60FPS of Intel/Nvidia/AMD).
- Added new video sizes in video format settings (1280x800, 1920x1200).
- The maximum bitrate in CBR has been changed from 20,000 kbps to 100,000 kbps.
- Added the Bosnian, Urdu, Uzbek language files.
- Many thanks to Armin Ajkunić, Farhan Khurram and Black Box00
- Bugs fixed
- Frames dropped when stereo mix or microphone was used.
- Failed to initialize AMD APP H.264 encoder when 23.976 / 29.970 / 59.940 FPS was selected.