Bandicam is the most advanced Desktop Screen Recorder and
Video / Game Recording Software
on the planet.
Bandicam screen recorder makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
» Bandicam Screenshot
Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Screen Recording / Game Recording Software.
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Webcam, and computer screen
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1 and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Improved the recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder.
- Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
- Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
- Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
- AMD APP H.264 encoder
IMAGE-CAPTURING of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
FRAME RATE control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS) / FPS limit
Key features of Bandicam
- Bandicam game recorder can record DirectX/OpenGL programs like Fraps (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record 4K Ultra HD video at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 in size
- You will experience much less lag than other game capture software (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD)
Screen Recording / Game Recording Software tutorial videos » See all tutorials
- Windows Apps: Computer Screen, iTunes, PowerPoint, Skype, Windows Media Player, YouTube videos
- Online Games: Skyrim, Call of Duty, DiRT 2/3, LoL, MapleStory, Minecraft, RuneScape, TF2, Grand Theft Auto
- Record 4K Video and Capture Up To 120 FPS Video With the New and Easy-to-Use Recording Software
- July 17, 2014 / prweb.com
Bandicam, the worldwide leader in the recording software market, supports 4K video recording and 120 FPS game recording with GPU hardware acceleration.
» Read more
» More Bandicam News and Reviews
- Bandisoft Announces Bandicam with Hardware Acceleration for Video Recording
- December 05, 2013 / prweb.com
Bandisoft has announced that Bandicam now fully supports the hardware accelerated H.264 video encoders of Intel, NVIDIA and AMD.
» Read more