iTunes Video Recording Sample
This iTunes video is uploaded after being recorded by Bandicam without converting.
- Source name: itunes_video_recording_sample.avi
- Video Resolution: 1280*800
- Video Play Time : 01:15
- Video File Size : 9.8MB
- Bandicam Target: "DirectX/OpenGL window" + "Rectangle on a screen" mode for a manual
- Bandicam Video Format settings: Full size
- Bandicam Sound Format settings: MPEG-1 L2
iTunes Streaming videos Recording - DirectX/OpenGL window
If you can see the green-colored number on a web browser's screen (including iTunes), you can record the video through the 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode. Please follow the steps below.
1. Click the 'Target' button, and check the 'DirectX/OpenGL window'.
- To record iTunes Streaming videos, you should use the 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode to get the high quality video file
2. Start iTunes
- Note: For stable operation, Bandicam needs to be run before iTunes
3. While running a streaming video by DirectX/OpenGL mode, you can see the green-colored number on the screen.
- You can control FPS (Frames per second) under the 'FPS' tab of the Bandicam
- Note: Only when the target is produced in the 'DirectX/OpenGL' window, the green-colored number (FPS) will be shown. If you can't see the green-colored number, click HERE
4. Click the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) to start recording.
5. During recording, the green-colored number (FPS) will be changed to red.
6. To stop recording, click the 'F12' function key (or the 'stop ■ ' button on Bandicam).
How to Record iTunes Videos - Rectangle on a screen
If you can't see the green-colored number, you can use the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode to record itunes videos. Please, follow the steps below
1. Click the 'Target' button, and choose the 'Rectangle on a screen'.
- Rectangle window will pop up, and you can move and resize the rectangle window.
2. Adjust the green-line rectangle on the video and play the iTunes video
3. Click the ' ● REC ' button or click the 'F12' function key to record.
4. To stop recording, click the 'Stop (■)' button (Hotkey F12).
5. To watch the recording file, click the 'Open' button under the 'General' tab of the Bandicam.
iTunes Video Recording for advanced users
1. To minimize the computer lag, reduce the "Video Resolution/Size/FPS/Quality"
2. To make 1080p/720p/480p/360p video for YouTube, change the video format settings
3. To edit the recorded video, use 'For Edit Premiere/Sony Vegas' preset
4. To use Mouse Click Effects, check the "Add mouse click effects" option
- If this option is checked, the recorded video will have the mouse click effects/animation.
Bandicam offers the best online game recording experience.
When you record online games with Bandicam Game Recorder:
- You can upload the recording file to YouTube directly (without converting)
- You can record over 7 days without stopping (AVI 2.0 OpenDML)
- The recorded file size is smaller (1/5~1/20) than other capture programs.
- It has less lag than other capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU usage).
Send your video link to email@example.com
, we will post it here.
Post a comment