Bandicam has less lag than any other capture programs
However, the operation of Bandicam is closely related to the performance of a system.
The recording of streaming video requires a lot of system resources (CPU, GPU, memory and the like).
If the performance of the computer is not good enough, the computer will slow down or there will be a skipping phenomenon.
How to reduce lagging
1. Download the latest version of Bandicam
2. Reduce the video resolution of the recording target
If your target (game, video, etc) has an option to change the video resolution, reduce the video resolution.
It will increase the FPS and reduce the lag.
3. Change the Bandicam settings
3.1) Reduce the Video Size from "Full Size" to "Half Size"
If the current Size value, which is "Full Size" as shown above, is to be changed to "Half Size" in the options of the 'Settings' section under the 'Video' tab, which would degrade the quality of the video but help prevent the computer from slowing down.
3.2) Reduce the FPS from "30" to "15"
If the current FPS value, which is "30.000" as shown above, is to be changed to "15.000", the video will be recorded in the speed of 15 frames per second, which would help mitigate the slowing down of the computer system.
3.3) Reduce the Video Quality from "80" to "50"
If the current Quality value, which is "80" as shown above, is to be changed to '50', the quality of the video will be lowered, but help mitigate the slowing down of the computer system.
3.4) Try "Motion JPEG" and "PCM" codec
If the current Codec value, which is "MPEG-1 and MPEG-1 L2" as shown above, is to be changed to 'Motion JPEG and PCM', the size of the video will be increased, but help mitigate the slowing down of the computer system.
4. Change the Target of Bandicam
- If you use "DirectX/OpenGL window" mode, try "Rectangle on a screen" mode.
- If you use "Rectangle on a screen" mode, try "DirectX/OpenGL window" mode.
5. Disable the Secondary Sound Device
- If you use "Two Sound Mixing" option with USB headset, disable the "Two Sound Mixing" option of Bandicam.
- Without the "Secondary Sound Device", Bandicam still can record your microphone by "Stereo Mix" or "Volume Mixer (WASAPI)" of Windows
6. Try the "Low-end PC" preset of Bandicam
7. Try GOM or VLC media player.
If the recorded AVI file doesn't have the audio and video synchronized, it might be a problem with the codec or media player.
Try GOM or VLC media player. GOM/VLC media player can minimize the audio and video sync problem.
8. Upgrade your Graphic Card/CPU/RAM
If you are still experiencing lag, upgrade your Graphic Card, CPU, and RAM
Post a comment