BandiFix is freeware that can repair broken AVI files
You can recover corrupted/broken AVI files that cannot be played.
For example, due to an abnormal shutdown when recording through Bandicam.
How to repair a broken avi file
Bandifix can be used for fixing a corrupted avi video file.
To repair the broken AVI files, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Bandicam.com, and download/install Bandicam.
- Download: http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
2. Click [Windows Start] -> [All Programs] -> [Bandicam] -> [BandiFix
3. Click [...]
button to open the file selection window.
4. Choose the broken file that needs to be fixed.
5. The automatic recovery of the corrupted AVI files will take place.
Free avi repair/recovery software
- BandiFix will also help recover other corrupted AVI files that are downloaded from the internet.
- To use BandiFix, download/install Bandicam from http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/.
If Bandifix failed to repair AVI files,...
- If BandiFix failed to fix/repair/recover the corrupted AVI file, play the broken video file through VLC media player or GOM media player.
- If you can play the broken AVI file with VLC media player or GOM media player, please re-record the video file (while it is playing) through Bandicam.
Post a comment