BandiFix is freeware that can recover broken AVI files
You can fix corrupted/broken AVI files that cannot be played.
For example, due to an abnormal shutdown when recording through Bandicam.
BandiFix Usage (How to fix a broken avi file)
1. Go to Bandicam.com, and download/install Bandicam.
- Download: http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
2. Click [Windows Start] -> [All Programs] -> [Bandicam] -> [BandiFix
3. Click [...]
button to open the file selection window.
4. Choose the broken file that needs to be fixed.
5. The automatic recovery of the corrupted AVI files will take place.
BandiFix free download
- The BandiFix program will also help recover other corrupted AVI files that are downloaded from the internet.
- To use BandiFix, download/install Bandicam from http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/.
If Bandifix is not working,...
- If BandiFix failed to fix the corrupted AVI file, play the broken video file through VLC media player or GOM media player.
- If you can play the broken AVI file, please re-record the video file (while it is playing) through Bandicam.
Post a comment