BandiFix is freeware that can repair broken AVI files
You can recover corrupted/broken AVI files that cannot be played.
For example, due to an abnormal shutdown when recording through Bandicam.
How to repair a broken avi file
Bandifix can be used for fixing a corrupted avi video file.
To repair the broken AVI files, please follow the steps below:
1. Download/install Bandicam.
- Download: http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
2. Go to the Bandicam installation folder (C:\Program Files\Bandicam or C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam), and click [BandiFix
3. Click [...]
button to open the broken/corrupted avi file.
4. Choose the broken file that needs to be fixed.
5. The automatic recovery of the corrupted AVI files will take place.
Free avi repair/recovery software
- BandiFix will also help recover other corrupted AVI files that are downloaded from the internet.
- To use BandiFix, download/install Bandicam from http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/.
If Bandifix failed to repair AVI files,...
- If BandiFix failed to fix/repair/recover the corrupted AVI file, play the broken video file through VLC media player or GOM media player.
- If you can play the broken AVI file with VLC media player or GOM media player, please re-record the video file (while it is playing) through Bandicam.
Post a comment