This Skype video is uploaded after being recorded by Bandicam without converting.
- Video Resolution: 1280*720
- Video Play Time : 00:54
- Video File Size : 8.9MB
Bandicam usually uses the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode to record Skype video call
Please, follow the steps below to record Skype video call.
- Green-line rectangle window will pop up.
- It allows you to record your voice and your friends voice over Skype
=> Related FAQ: Two Sound Mixing (Multiple sound recording)
- To pause the recording, click the 'pause ( ll )' button.
When you start Skype, Skype/Windows will change your computer volume automatically.
When you are talking with your friends in Skype, the "Stereo Mix" will be unchecked by Windows.
To record game/program/video/audio sounds with Skype, you should re-check the "Stereo Mix" while you are talking and increase the "Stereo Mix" volume.
When you are talking with your friends in Skype, the "game/program/video/audio sounds" will be reduced by Windows.
To record game/program/video/audio sounds with Skype,
1. Check "Do nothing" under the "Communications" tab in Windows.
2. Check the volume while you are talking.
When you record online games with Bandicam Game Recorder: