What is the "PC Blackbox" function?
Black boxes are usually used in airplanes and other vehicles to record activity before a crash.
The purpose of the PC Blackbox function of Bandicam is to record your desktop screen and sound automatically while your computer is running.
Bandicam 2.0 or higher versions allow you to capture your screen activities in real-time using the "Auto Start Recording" and "Auto Complete Recording" functions.
* Use cases of PC Blackbox
- Most users: Record your full computer screen continuously from when Windows starts.
- QA jobs: Easily find mistakes or defects of your products by recording your computer screen.
- Monitoring: Check/Monitor if bank tellers, telemarketers, clerks, shop assistants, part-time workers are following the company's policy.
- Trading system: Record your trading system of stocks, bonds, futures, options, Forex which prices fluctuate almost every second.
- Server/Network monitoring: Record the traffic screen of web servers, network servers, storage servers.
- CCTV/Camera: Record the screen of closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras for over 24 hours if it can be seen on your PC.
How to use PC Blackbox?
1. Auto Start Recording
If you want to automatically record your computer screen when Windows starts, please check the options below:
- Start Bandicam minimized to tray (Optional).
- Run Bandicam on Windows startup (Essential).
- Start full-screen recording on Bandicam startup (Essential).
If you want to automatically start recording at a specific time, check the "Set timer for Auto Start Recording" option.
2. Auto Complete Recording
If you have to record your computer for a long time, we highly recommend you use the "Auto Complete Recording" function to store the videos safely.
If you want to create the video file every hour, choose "1 hour" at the recording time menu, and choose the "Start new recording" option as shown above.
3. Full-screen recording on Windows Startup
If you have set the "Auto Start Recording" and "Auto Complete Recording" function, Bandicam will record your full computer screen when Windows starts.
If you want to hide the recording status bar, click the "Show / Hide (Hotkey: Ctrl+Alt+H)" menu as shown above.
* Tip) Use Bandicut to cut parts of video.
If you have recorded your desktop screen for a long time, you may want to remove the unwanted part of the video.
Please try Bandicut (https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video-cutter/
) to save only the part of the video that you want without losing the original video quality.