' tab allows the user to play, edit, delete, and check the recorded videos/images.
- 1 Video: The captured videos are shown under the video tab.
- 2 Image: The captured images are shown under the image tab.
- 3 The output path is displayed. Click the path to see the captured files on Wndows Explorer.
- 4 The captured files can be sorted by date, name and size.
- 5 The resolution of videos/images, FPS, cdec, recording time and file size are displayed.
- 6 If the "Create output sub-folder when writing a file" option was checked, the output sub-folder will be shown.
- 7 The captured videos/images can be shown by the default media player or image viewer program.
- 8 The captured video can be cut/edited by the fast and lossless video cutter called Bandicut.
- 9 The captured videos/images can be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo from Bandicam.
- 10 The captured videos/images can be deleted from your local hard disk drive.
Cut/Join recorded videos with Bandicut!
You can precisely cut and join multiple videos with Bandicut
Upload videos to YouTube and Vimeo
You can upload the recorded videos to YouTube