iTunes Video Recording Sample
This iTunes video was uploaded after being recorded by Bandicam without converting.
- Source name: itunes_video_recording_sample.avi
- Video Resolution: 1280*800
- Video Play Time : 01:15
- Video File Size : 9.8MB
- Bandicam Video Format settings: Full size
- Bandicam Sound Format settings: MPEG-1 L2
iTunes Streaming videos Recording - 'Game Recording' mode
If you can see the green number on a web browser's screen (including iTunes), you can record the video through 'Game Recording' mode. Please follow the steps below.
1. Choose 'Game Recording' mode.
- To record iTunes Streaming videos, you should use 'Game Recording' mode to get the high quality video file
2. Start iTunes
- Note: For stable operation, Bandicam needs to be run before iTunes
3. While running a streaming DirectX/OpenGL video, you can see the green number on the screen.
- You can control the FPS (Frames per second) under the 'FPS' tab of Bandicam
- Note: Only when the target runs with DirectX/OpenGL technology, will the green number (FPS) be shown. If you can't see the green number, click HERE
4. Press the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) to start recording.
5. During recording, the green number (FPS) will change to red.
6. To stop recording, press the 'F12' function key (or the 'stop ■ ' button on Bandicam).
How to Record iTunes Videos - 'Screen Recording' mode
If you can't see the green number, you can use 'Screen Recording' mode to record itunes videos. Please, follow the steps below
1. Choose 'Screen Recording' mode.
- The rectangle window will pop up, and you can move and resize the rectangle window.
2. Adjust the green-edged rectangle on the video and play the iTunes video
3. Click the ' ● REC ' button or press the 'F12' function key to record.
4. To stop recording, click the 'Stop (■)' button (Hotkey F12).
5. To watch the recorded file, click the 'Open' button under the 'General' tab of Bandicam.
iTunes Video Recording for advanced users
1. To enhance the recording ability of Bandicam, try the hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder. » more
2. To edit the recorded video, use the 'Sony Vegas/Premiere/Pinnacle' preset. » more
3. To minimize computer lag, reduce the "Video Resolution/Size/FPS/Quality". » more
4. To record / merge the webcam stream within the main video, try the webcam PiP feature. » more
5. To use Mouse Click Effects, check the "Add mouse click / highlight effect" option.
Bandicam offers the best online game recording experience.
When you record the computer screen or Windows applications with Bandicam:
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting
- You can record over 7 days without stopping (AVI 2.0 OpenDML)
- The recorded file size is smaller (1/5~1/20) than other capture programs.
- It has less lag than other screen capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU usage).
Please share your video on the Bandicam forum: https://forum.bandicam.com/viewforum.php?f=14