|Hardware||Capture card (PCI or USB type)||HDMI Cable Adapter|
|Price||$10~$200 (Amazon.com)||$10~$50 (Amazon.com)|
* Hardware Requirements: Apple TV or set-top box, Capture card, HDMI cable
1) Connect the HDMI cable to your Apple TV or set-top box.
2) Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI input on your HDMI capture card.
3) You are now able to see the Apple TV screen on your PC through the 'Device Recording Mode' of Bandicam.
1. If you can't capture the screen through a capture device, please install a suitable device driver and select another video size at the 'Format' menu.
2. A PCI/PCI-E capture card is usually better than a USB capture card. If you have a USB capture device, please plug the device into a USB 3.0 slot.
3. If you have a problem with the 'Device Recording' mode of Bandicam, please leave a message on the Bandicam forum or email us at email@example.com.