1) Download/install the SideSync program from http://www.samsung.com/us/sidesync/
2) Connect your PC and Smartphone through USB data cable or Wi-Fi.
- If you start SideSync, you will see the smartphone screen as shown below:
3) Start Bandicam, and use the 'Game Recording Mode' to record the smartphone screen in high-quality.
- To record iPhone or iPad, click HERE
|Hardware||Capture card (PCI or USB type)||MHL Cable Adapter|
|Price||$10~$200 (Amazon.com)||$10~$50 (Amazon.com)|
* Hardware Requirements: Smartphone or Tablet (Samsung Galaxy), Capture card, MHL cable
1) Connect the MHL cable to your smartphone or tablet
2) Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI input on your HDMI capture card.
3) You are now able to see the smartphone screen on your PC through the 'Device Recording Mode' of Bandicam.