DragonulRed

Easy Anti-Cheat

Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:00 pm

The lastest version of Bandicam 5.1.0 it's not working anymore to capture EAC games such as: Fall Guys, Apex Legends, Knockout City. Basically every game that has EAC, not even games like Bleach Brave Souls that has a new anti-cheat that it's not even EAC.
Bandicam needs to add an option like how OBS has: "Use anti-cheat compatibility hook", if you uncheck this you can capture Bleach Brave Souls and you don't even need to disable it to capture games that have EAC. By downgrading to a previous version does not help since the newer ones have bugs fixed and new features, some previous versions still don't capture EAC.
I understand that this is not Bandicam fault, developers want to protect their games from cheaters, but by doing so it hurts people that want to record their games and play it. Idk if Bandicam needs to send their app every time when they have a new version so that EAC let's the app to record, but I think this price can be payed even if it slows down the release time of a new version imo.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Easy Anti-Cheat

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:19 pm

Hello DragonulRed,

We have forwarded your requests to our development team.

Thank you for your suggestion.

takeiteasy

Wed May 26, 2021 7:06 pm

Seconding this, long overdue.

Paladins, uses EAC and as the OP reports, it doesn't hook with bandicam.

The last version that worked for me with EAC was 4.5.4.1624

Can anyone report a newer version that works? I believe I may have got version 5 working as well, but I ad to reformat that system and can't confirm what particular one works.

5.0.1.1799 doesn't seem to :(

Thanks everyone

VooDoo

Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:29 am

the new update today did not fix this issue 5.1.1 1837..

7 days to die is affected as well

thax for awesome software

me

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:52 pm

Hello VooDoo,

Please use Bandicam 5.0.1 or 4.5.4 to record the game you reported for now.

https://www.filehorse.com/download-bandicam/57736/

Thank you.

giich

Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:03 am

New versions does not work but 5.0.1 from provided link actually hooked game correcty.

Nexoz

Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:02 pm

Hello everyone,

The issue has not been fixed yet. For me, it causes trouble recording games such as Borderlands 3, Frostpunk and Northgard.
Additionally, the fps counter gets stuck to the top left corner of the screen and taking screenshots does not work as well.
However, using Bandicam version 5.0.1.1799 allows me to record everything as it should be.
I alredy submitted a ticket to Easy Anti Cheat's homepage. Though you cannot even choose said games as above in the ticket section. So I am not sure if these games make use of EAC at all.
Apparently, it does not matter if you run games with OpenGL instead of DirectX.
Hope this gets fixed soon and I will let you know, what EAC's support is replying.

Nexoz

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:59 pm

Hello,

We have confirmed that the compatibility issue with the Easy Anti-Cheat has been solved.
Please try Bandicam 5.4.0.
https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

If you still have the issue, please let us know.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”