erkann

Bandicut installation problem (entry Point not found)

Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:11 am

Hello,

I purchased bandicam+bandicut and i installed bandicam without observing any problem but When ı tried installed bandicut recieved below error in my pc. I send mail your support team didn't get a response yet and tried so much method for solving the problem closed all antivirus program on my pc and tried uninstall/install again still same. Do you have any suggestions with the problem?

The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Program Files\Bandicut\bd.cut.exe

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Bandicut installation problem (entry Point not found)

Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:42 am

Hello,

Please uninstall Bandicut and download the latest version from https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... /download/ and try again.

erkann

Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:14 pm

Hello,

I tried with latest version problem is still continue..

geolson235

Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:41 pm

I just downloaded Bandicut and am having the same problem. I'm getting the error that the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:53 pm

Please go to https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... /download/, and download/install the latest version of Bandicut, and then try it again

If you still have the problem, email us at bandicut@bandicam.com with a screenshot of the error message.

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”