josebraund

bandicam doesn't save my video capture settings

Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:01 am

ENGLISH
hello very good morning I have a problem with bandicam that when I save the configuration of the video capture TV GO A12 is not saved and I have every time I start bandicam to be placing the second option as seen in the video please solve it (also I try the video capture in other equipment with different operating system and the same happens bandicam does not save the configuration of my video capture) I try with a capture encore enltv-fm3 and the same happens. (so it's not a problem of the capture device because with total 3.5, honestech tvr 2.5 and many more programs if you save the configuration) I need a solution for this problem if you need more information please tell me I'm here to help. :roll:

SPANISH

hola muy buenos dias tengo un problema con bandicam que cuando guardo la configuracion de la capturadora de video TV GO A12 no se guarda y tengo cada vez que inicio bandicam estar colocando la segunda opcion tal y como se ve en el video por favor resolverlo (tambien probe la capturadora de video en otros equipo con sistema operativo diferente y sucede lo mismo bandicam no guarda la configuracion de mi capturadora de video) probe con una capturadora encore enltv-fm3 y sucede lo mismo. (asi que no es problema de la capturadora porque con totalmedia 3.5 , honestech tvr 2.5 y muchos programas mas si guarda la configuracion) necesito por favor una solucion para este problema si necesitan mas informacion por favor decirme estoy para ayudar.

problem video :oops:
(bandicam plays video and audio but it does not save the configuration that I place on it. and when it starts you only hear the sound)
(bandicam reproduce video y audio pero no me guarda la configuracion que yo le coloco. y cuando inicia solo se escucha el sonido)
https://youtu.be/yZHy69y5txU
HELP :idea:
bandicam saves me the super video configuration and I have an RCA cable (I need bandicam to save the configuration that I say, not the one he wants.)
Attachments
2 Incorrect.png
2 Incorrect.png (16.92 KiB) Viewed 2053 times
1 correct.png
1 correct.png (16.65 KiB) Viewed 2053 times
capturadora.png
capturadora.png (316.18 KiB) Viewed 2053 times
Last edited by josebraund on Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

josebraund

Re: bandicam doesn't save my video capture settings

Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:15 am

Add some images and I am willing to help in whatever way to.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”