Bandicam 4.6.2 (08/07/2020) - Stability of the Intel QSV encoder
We are pleased to announce the release of Bandicam 4.6.2.
* Detailed information
1. Improved the stability of the Intel Quick Sync Video encoder.
(Bandicam had an audio/video sync issue or stopped working when using the Intel Quick Sync Video encoder on some computers.)
2. The recording control bar in full screen mode will be hidden immediately when the recording is started.
3. The recording control bar in full screen mode will be shown when the recording is paused.
4. Improved the 'Select a recording area' function in Screen Recording Mode.
5. Added the "Always show control bar" option to the Fullscreen display selection menu.
6. Deleted the 480x268 and 480x360 options in the Rectangle on a screen selection menu.
7. Bugs fixed
- The mouse click sound effects didn't work in the mouse effect preview window under certain circumstances.
- Afterimages were played in the recorded video when the chroma key preview function was used.
- The 'Failed to initialize codec' error occurred when 192x128 or smaller resolution was selected and the AMD VCE/VCN HEVC encoder was used.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
* Bandicam Download: https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
Thank you for using Bandicam
We are doing our best to make the world's best recording program.
The Bandicam Team