Bandicam updated - Version: V 2.1.0 (10/14/2014)
* Detailed information
1. Bandicam now supports the .mp4 container.
2. Added support for the Media Foundation AAC encoder (Windows 7 or higher)
3. Added support for the AMD APP H.264 encoder (VCE) of AMD Embedded G-Series GPUs (HD 8330E/8310E/8400E/8280E)
4. The "User enhanced capture method (faster, only DirectX 9)" option is unchecked by default.
5. The buffer size in the blocked process list has been doubled.
6. Bugs fixed
- Reduced an error while calculating the time of video frames.
- Failed to use the AMD H.264 encoder if the PC has more than 2 AMD graphics cards.
- Recording status could not be displayed well in the 'DirectX/OpenGL mode' mode on some computers.
- A logo created by GIMP, a free graphic editing program, couldn't be displayed correctly.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
* Bandicam Download: https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
Thank you for using Bandicam
We are doing our best to make the world's best recording program.
The Bandicam Team