Bandicut 3.5.0 (12/03/2019, 12/05/2019, 12/23/2019, 02/26/2020) - NVENC, AMD VCE, Preset, Cache folder
* Detailed information
1. We have included the updated module from ffmpeg.
2. Added support for the NVIDIA NVENC and AMD VCE H.264 encoder.
3. Bandicut now allows the user to set the cache folder to another disk drive.
4. Added a Preset function which allows the user to save the current format settings.
5. Added an option, "Use the deinterlace filter when playing interlaced video."
6. Bandicut now supports the deinterlacing feature in Encoding mode.
7. Improved security of Bandicut installer.
8. Bugs fixed
- Failed to execute Bandicut under certain conditions.
- High-speed mode: The beginning of some MKV files were frozen and skipped for a few seconds after cutting.
- High-speed mode: An error occurred on some AMD computers.
- Encoding mode: The VBR option didn't work properly when the H264 (AMD VCE) encoder was used.
- The taskbar area could not be clicked on when Bandicut was maximized in Windows Vista or 7.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Please try Bandicut, Fastest and Lossless Video Cutter and Joiner.
- Download: https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video-cutter/
Thank you for using our software.
The Bandicut Team