Bandicam 2.3.0 (08/11/2015) - Vimeo + H.264 (CPU)
* Detailed information
Please try the software-based H.264 encoder and upload the recorded videos to Vimeo.com directly.
1. Bandicam now supports the H.264 (CPU) encoder.
- Everybody is able to use the software-based H.264 encoder.
2. Bandicam users are now able to upload the recorded video to Vimeo.com directly. (Uploading to Vimeo on Bandicam.)
3. Bugs fixed
- FPS could not be displayed in some DirectX 11 games on Windows 10.
- Black screen problem in some games (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, etc.)
- The webcam overlay function in DirectX 8/9 games/programs didn't work properly on some computers.
* Bandicam Download: https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
Thank you for using Bandicam
We are doing our best to make the world's best recording program.
The Bandicam Team