bandiuserinSC

bandicut cutter accuracy

Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:21 am

Hello.
I wanted to know if anyone here has had trouble with the Bandicut cutter indicator?
First, I would like to know, is the cutting mark the white slider that appears on both ends, or is it the orange stick?
It does not seem to matter which one I use, they are both incredibly inaccurate and I can make several cuts in a row using the same settings, and I never end up with the same cut point on any of the end product. It is really frustrating when you are trying to hit that 3 second space where you need to cut, and so far, I have made about 15 attempts, and still haven't hit the spot. BTW, I am also using the arrow buttons on my keyboard to precisely click to the spot and it still doesn't work.
Any suggestions?

bandiuserinSC

Re: bandicut cutter accuracy

Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:43 am

I figured it out. There is another indexer in the upper left. I found that I might need to do a couple of trial cuts to get a reference point and then I can highlight the timer and click forward or back as little as a hundredth of a second at a time. Learning that greatly reduced how many takes I had to do.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: bandicut cutter accuracy

Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:55 am

Helllo,

1) The orange one is the playhead. You can preview and move the current video location through 'Playhead' and 'Mouse Wheel'.
The white slider one is the "Segment Start/End". The section where this button starts and ends is the cutting area.

2) If you are unable to select the cutting area correctly, please check the solution at the following link.
https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... ct-region/

Also, please check the following link to edit the video frame by frame.
https://www.bandicam.com/how-to-edit-vi ... -by-frame/

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”