I do have a question regarding the usability of bandicut:
Can I cut and merge in different swimlanes?
What I want to do:
Swimlane 1: Video 1 --> I need video parts from second 0 - 10 (Part 1) and 20 - 50 (Part 2)
Swimlane 2: Video 2 --> I need the video part from second 5 - 15 (Part 3)
=> Now I want to directly cut these 2 videos (3 parts) and create a new Video 3, by directly merging Parts 1 - 3.
As far as I know I can just proceed as follows:
1. Cut Video 1 in 2 different parts.
2. Save these two parts as 2 different videos (Video1_Part_1 & Video1_Part_2).
3. Cut out the desired part from Video 2.
4. Save this video as another video (Video2_Part_3).
5. Open the merge section, import all Parts 1 - 3.
6. Save it as Video 3.
My question is now: Is it really that complicated and tedious? Or am I missing some important part of the usability??