Athlas

Another suggestion for Bandicut

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:57 pm

Hi there,

I am a registered user of Bandicam and a very happy one. Tried Bandicut, but it doesnt cover my normal needs at all, so using movie maker to do what is a very easy task. But honestly I cant think why it was not created in that way, as most of us, I think, we use Bandicam to record similar things.

This is the scenario: You record your preferred game session. But not all the time is happening enough action to be recorded, so you want those legs removed from your video (specially if you are going to upload it to Youtube or similar).

So over a 10 minutes battle I want to remove nearly 50% of it. If using Bandicut I should do it making small cuts from those parts I want, then to link them togheter with another program.

When using another program (like Movie Maker) what I do is to import the video, split the parts I dont like to have, delete them and then save the video again. But obviously I will lose quality.

Will be possible this in a future version? Then I will be happy buying a licence for it.

Thx indeed.

Zuzu_Typ

Re: Another suggestion for Bandicut

Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:53 pm

I've been suggesting some things like that and Bandisoft replied:
Hi,
--You are able to cut two or more videos together and put maybe a little transition between them.
--You are able to split a video part to have more cutting possibilities.
We will try to support these functions by the end of 2014.
--You are able to put your own audio files into the video.
--You can convert the Video to different file formats (as you can do with Bandicut)
--You are able to add photos to the Video
6. (EXTRA)
--You can put a text onto the Video (like "My new video text")
7.(EXTRA)
--You can put a decreased video onto a big video (like showing a detailed view of something)
We will support these functions in the future.

Thank you for suggesting!
Is there something you want to add?
--Zuzu_Typ--

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”