zackw419

Not Enough Disk Space on Output Folder- But I have Enough Space.

Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:50 am

I'm merging video files from a dash cam and about 70 percent of the way there it gave me the error "not enough disk space on output folder". I have 400gb of free space and this output file was only going to take up less that 100gb. The HDD is NTFS format.

Whats the reason for this?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Not Enough Disk Space on Output Folder- But I have Enough Space.

Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:54 am

Hello,

If there is not enough space in the cache/temp folder where the operating system is installed, the error message will be displayed.

Please change the "Cache folder" to an NTFS formatted drive and see if it works.

For more information, please refer to https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... isk-space/

Cate2

Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:55 pm

If my merge process or software has a lower file size limit, could that prevent creating a large output file?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:49 am

Hello,

If there is not enough space in the output folder where the edited videos are stored, this error message will be displayed.

For more information, please refer to https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... isk-space/

starchycrisis

Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:53 pm

The error message will appear if there is not enough space in the operating system installation's cache/temp folder. The file size restriction is lower for processes or applications.

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”