carlosberman

Suggestions for improving Bandicut

Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:25 am

Hello,

I have used Bandicut since 2018, I have a license. I usually cut videos of short duration and most of the time without audio, but recently I have started a project where I have to cut videos of 2-3 hours, they are press conferences of the president of my country.
He speaks very slowly and he takes long pauses. I'm cutting the pauses but it's quite complicated when you don't have an "audio waveform" visible, like a video editor for example, just by looking at the audio waveform you know where there is "silence", so it's easy to cut that area. With Bandicut I have to be playing the video and going back to be able to make the marks that I will cut, it is quite tedious.

My suggestion is that you add an audio waveform below the video. I cut those 2-3 hours videos before in small ones, in order to be able to do a better editing and give less workload to the CPU/GPU. With this suggestion, I think that another two would necessarily come: being able to zoom in on the area you are editing, especially if we are talking about long videos, also being able to increase the playback speed with the benefits of saving minutes in editing, I know that this can be difficult in high-quality videos and with not very powerful PCs, but you could show a notice to the user about this.

It would really be great to be able to add these features, I have Adobe CC and for now I have to sacrifice quality and do it in Premiere Pro, the problem is that I have to re-encode the video, that's why I like bandicut.

Thank you.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions for improving Bandicut

Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:44 am

Hello,

We will forward your requests to our development team.

Thank you for your suggestions.

THE DOCTOR

Re: Suggestions for improving Bandicam

Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:50 pm

HELLO FRIENDS, I'VE HAD MY BANDICAM FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW AND THINK ITS GREAT
I WAS WONDERING WHY WE DON'T HAVE A EASY ACCESS RECORD BUTTON THAT SET THE RECORD TIME 10 MIN. EVERY TIME WE HIT IT, THE RECORDER HAS BEEN OUT A LONG TIME
NOW WITHOUT SUCH AN EASY OPTION FOR YOU TO ADD

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”