Grigomar

license activation to other computer

Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:40 pm

I want to buy a lifetime Bandicam + Bandicam license. But in a month I will change the computer.
Is it possible to transfer the license from the laptop to my new computer in the future?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: license activation to other computer

Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:03 am

Hello,

If you unregister Bandicam and Bandicut, you can re-use the licenses on another computer.

user4711

Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:12 pm

Hello,

If you unregister Bandicam and Bandicut, you can re-use the licenses on another computer.

I have now install on my PC windows 11 on same hardware but other drive and i want change step by step to windows 11. currently i use sometimes win 11 sometimes win 10 because i can boot either win 10 or win 11

many software work at least for 2 PC. i have acdsee , studio one this work on 2. install . the only software i own is bandycam that not allow to work. can you please change the protection that it check if it run on same hardware(cpu , gfx card, ram size) and then it is allow to use it on 2. install ?

it is also good for check software problems when have another windows install on same hardware.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:14 am

Hello,

You can use a 1-PC license with multiple accounts on one PC/server.
For example, if you use one computer and the computer has 2 virtual machines, you may purchase a 1-PC license.

However, you can't use a 1-PC license for a server which allows mutiple people can use their computer in virtual machines at the same time.

Thank you!

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”