DrSoong

Hover over Output/Folder value to display full address

Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:08 am

I have what I hope would be a simple suggestion, which would simplify things for me greatly.

When the main BandiCut panel 'Start' button is clicked, the High-Speed mode/Encoding mode panel is displayed. Near the bottom is the Output section, which lists Filename and Folder. I have two different folders to which I typically store my output. But, the specific folder name is to the right of the displayed path data. That is, the full path is wider than can be displayed in the box. The folder data box itself is not scrollable, so the only way I have to determine if I am "pointed to" the correct output folder is to click the "..." button to display the folder selector.

My suggestion is, change the folder box so that when the mouse hovers over it, the full path is displayed. If I could simply hover over the folder box and see the full path, I would know immediately if I am sending my file to the correct folder.

Thanks for your consideration.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Hover over Output/Folder value to display full address

Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:55 am

Hello DrSoong,

We have forwarded your request to our development team.
Thank you for your suggestion.

sengtswan

Re: Hover over Output/Folder value to display full address

Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:31 am

I have what I hope would be a simple suggestion, which would simplify things for me greatly.

When the main BandiCut panel 'Start' button is clicked, the High-Speed mode/Encoding mode panel is displayed. Near the bottom is the Output section, which lists Filename and Folder. I have two different folders to which I typically store my output. But, the specific folder name is to the right of the displayed path data. That is, the full path is wider than can be displayed in the box. The folder data box itself is not scrollable, so the only way I have to determine if I am "pointed to" the correct output folder is to click the "..." button to display https://===spam===/ the folder selector.

My suggestion is, change the folder box so that when the mouse hovers over it, the full path is displayed. If I could simply hover over the folder box and see the full path, I would know immediately if I am sending my file to the correct folder.

Thanks for your consideration.
OO I see this,..

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”