Grigomar

license activation to other computer

Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:40 pm

I want to buy a lifetime Bandicam + Bandicam license. But in a month I will change the computer.
Is it possible to transfer the license from the laptop to my new computer in the future?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: license activation to other computer

Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:03 am

Hello,

If you unregister Bandicam and Bandicut, you can re-use the licenses on another computer.

user4711

Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:12 pm

Hello,

If you unregister Bandicam and Bandicut, you can re-use the licenses on another computer.

I have now install on my PC windows 11 on same hardware but other drive and i want change step by step to windows 11. currently i use sometimes win 11 sometimes win 10 because i can boot either win 10 or win 11

many software work at least for 2 PC. i have acdsee , studio one this work on 2. install . the only software i own is bandycam that not allow to work. can you please change the protection that it check if it run on same hardware(cpu , gfx card, ram size) and then it is allow to use it on 2. install ?

it is also good for check software problems when have another windows install on same hardware.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:14 am

Hello,

You can use a 1-PC license with multiple accounts on one PC/server.
For example, if you use one computer and the computer has 2 virtual machines, you may purchase a 1-PC license.

However, you can't use a 1-PC license for a server which allows mutiple people can use their computer in virtual machines at the same time.

Thank you!

tia

Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:23 pm

Hello,

Exploring resources like https://icoholder.com/en/nft could provide valuable information about the evolving landscape of NFTs, offering insights beyond software licenses and into the world of digital assets and blockchain technology.
Hello,

It's great that Bandicam and Bandicut allow users to unregister their licenses for re-use on another computer. This flexibility can be particularly helpful in situations where users may need to switch devices or upgrade their systems.

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”