Nosensorship

Proposal for future Bandicut

Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:57 pm

Hi everyone,

I saw that we have an option called playback speed in the encoding mode. For a next update, could you have the option to have the playback speed at 1.25 or a more adjustable option? Just wondering if that's on your mind. I'll probably have a double package if you do that, as I use Bandicut to cut my broadcast videos.

Just an offer, let me know what you think.
Dror

Jemal Denny

Re: Proposal for future Bandicut

Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:27 am

I totally agree with your suggestion as a fellow Bandicut user. The addition of customizable playback speed, including the option for 1.25x, would be a fantastic enhancement to the program's functionality. But if you don't have that ability, it's not a problem because I have become interested in sports betting, and this hobby has become very significant to me. Now I view sports events in a completely different manner. It adds an additional level of excitement and involvement to sports events.
Last edited by Jemal Denny on Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Proposal for future Bandicut

Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:33 am

Hello,

You can enter a specific number, such as 1.2 or 1.3 for the playback speed by clicking on the input box.

You can set the playback speed of a video from 0.5x to 99.9x in Encoding mode.

• Normal speed: 1x
  • Slow down: 0.50x ~ 0.99x
  • Speed up: 1.1x ~ 99.9x
For more information, please refer to https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... ack-speed/
Attachments
playback-speed.gif
playback-speed.gif (84.13 KiB) Viewed 5180 times

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”