jrandydavis

Audio Issues

Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:17 am

Hello. I'm running Windows 10, and with any screen captured video, the audio sounds muffled and echoey. I did search these forums-- Under my sound systems settings, under Communications tab I've selected "Do nothing" and under Recording tab I've enabled "Stereo mix" On the Bandicam app, under Video settings, I have Speakers at Default Output; Microphone at Disable; and Secondary Sound Device at Disable. No change in sound quality, recordings still sound very poor, which is very frustrating. Any other suggestions to address the poor sound quality?
Thank you,
JRD

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Audio Issues

Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:36 am

Hello,

Do you want to record only computer sound?

Choose "(Default Output Device)" as Speakers in Bandicam and set "Speakers (or Headphones)" as the default play device(green check mark) in Windows sound settings, and you will be able to record your computer sound.

If you still have problems, record the sound settings of Bandicam/Windows(like the image above) and send the video file to bandicam@bandicam.com

jrandydavis

Re: Audio Issues

Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:33 pm

No, I'd like to be able to record videos from my computer screen and have the audio match the playback in terms of quality. Right now the sound is quite bad, something isn't right. I'll send a video capture plus the link to the source YT video so you can compare, plus pics of my current settings. Thanks,
JRD

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”