PoisonC

Problems with working with the TV Tuner BEHOLD H8

Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:49 pm

Здравствуйте,

Проблемы с работой с ТВ Тюнером BEHOLD H8

я решил попробовать использовать вашу программу Bandicam, триал (пробную версию) , протестировать со своим оборудование перед покупкой основного пакета, и меня все устраивает кроме одной вещи. Мой ТВ Тюнер BEHOLD H8 работает по композиту и другим сигналам в PAL SECAM и NTSC системах, но настроек по выбору разрешений в системах просто нет, одно единственное значение это 720*576 (рисунок 1), мой тюнер не умеет корректно работать с таким разрешением, в свою очередь родное программное обеспечение работает с ним, но имеет ряд проблем другого характера в виде задержек, мне для игр на консолях инпут лаг очень важен, на BANDICAM таких задержек нет, играть комфортно. Так вот, суть в том что экран выводиться не на полный экран, а в сжатом виде (рисунок 2) и это не очень удобно для захвата геймплея, (рисунок 3) в свою очередь на родном программном обеспечении эти настройки есть, под любую цветовую схему (рисунок 4) в данном случае NTSC 720*480.

Можно ли как то исправить данную ситуацию и добавить формат с разрешением 720*480 для системы NTSC ?

Спасибо большое, с уважением из России

*********************************************************************************

Hello,
Problems with working with the TV Tuner BEHOLD H8
I decided to try using your Bandicam program, trial (trial version), test with my equipment before buying the main package, and everything suits me except for one thing. My TV Tuner BEHOLD H8 works on composite and other signals in PAL SECAM and NTSC systems, but there are simply no settings for choosing resolutions in the systems, the only value is 720*576 (pic 1), my tuner does not know how to work correctly with such a resolution, in turn, the native software works with it, but has a number of problems of a different nature in the form of delays, the input lag is very important for me for games on consoles, there are no such delays on BANDICAM, it is comfortable to play. So, the bottom line is that the screen is not displayed in full screen, but in a compressed form (pic 2) and this is not very convenient for capturing gameplay, (pic 3) in turn, these settings are available on the native software, for any color scheme (pic 4) in this case, NTSC 720*480.

Is it possible to somehow fix this situation and add a format with a resolution of 720*480 for the NTSC system ?

Thank you very much, sincerely from Russia
***********************************************************************************************************************************
Attachments
pic1.png
pic1.png (25.82 KiB) Viewed 11714 times
pic2-3.jpg
pic2-3.jpg (106.08 KiB) Viewed 11714 times
pic4.jpg
pic4.jpg (363.27 KiB) Viewed 11714 times

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Problems with working with the TV Tuner BEHOLD H8

Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 am

Hello PoisonC,

Please uninstall and reinstall the latest version of BEHOLD H8 driver and check it again.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”