When I record screen with video (like playing youtube video), the result of that recording is become slowly video (bad looking video), i have tried everything I can, is there any exact tips for this? i have tried these and all dont work :
- change the FPS to 25, 30, 50, or 60
- change the FPS Setting, from VFR to CFR vice versa, still same problem
- change codec from H264 NVIDIA to H264 intel quick sync vice versa
- change the quality from 80 to 100 vise versa
- my screen is 4K (Dell XPS 15 4K), I tried recording in full size and also tried to change to 1920 x 1080. same problem.
I use Dell XPS 15" 4K , with Core i7-8750H and 16Gb Geforce GTX 1050 Ti with Max-Q
so whats the problem? is it the screen? or the Geforce? or the CPU? i am willing to buy a new laptop, but i think this laptop is already a quite high end processor and graphic card.