Computerguy64

Webcam Audio

Fri May 14, 2021 9:19 am

hello, i was wondering if its possible to use my webcam to record my voice audio alone and have the gameplay audio separated. i use a logitech C920 and i want my voice in that footage and not the gameplay volume so i can control it during editing

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Webcam Audio

Fri May 14, 2021 6:46 pm

Hello Computerguy64,

Please refer to the "How to record computer and microphone sound separately" section of the following page.
https://www.bandicam.com/support/tips/two-sound-mixing/

Thank you.

Robert Banks

Re: Webcam Audio

Wed May 26, 2021 5:31 pm

hello, i was wondering if its possible to use my webcam to record my voice audio alone and have the gameplay audio separated. i use a logitech C920 and i want my voice in that footage and not the gameplay volume so i can control it during editing

Yes, It is possible to separate your voice audio record and game play audio alone using you webcam. You can play your voice audio and game play audio using the Logitech C920. By setting the Logitech C920 for that, you can go to Settings and go to Video Options and select your Two Sound Mixing option in Sound, which will create your two audio tracks. By doing this, you can control the editing of your voice and not the game play volume in that footage.

Thank You

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”