Rufinoman

Bandicam problems with DOOM Eternal and Cyberpunk

Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:36 am

Doom Eternal won't launch with Bandicam running and in Cyberpunk the FPS counter won't show and it won't record video or take screenshots.
Are there any solutions available please?
Cheers.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Bandicam problems with DOOM Eternal and Cyberpunk

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:39 pm

Hello,

What version of Bandicam did you use?

Could you please check if you have the same issue with the previous version of Bandicam?

Here is a link for Bandicam 5.0.1.
https://www.filehorse.com/download-bandicam/57736/

Thank you.

phoenixfabricio

Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:40 am

I have this problem for about 2 months (maybe more) , and it started from nowhere!! Everything was working fine, and suddenly some DX 12 games does not launch if Bandicam is already openned (Shadow of Tomb raider, for Exemple ). Other DX 12 games like Horizon Zero Dawn , Assassins Creed Valhalla, red dead Redemption 2 and Cyberpunk2077 open, but dont show the FPS and dont record. To make Bandicam Work with these games I have to open the game first, Ctrl + Alt + del, to return to Desktop, open Bandican and return to game.

This problem is specialy related with DirectX 12 games, for DX11 ones is working fine here. I'm about more than 2 months with this problem and no fixes. I tried everything , even previous versions of Bandican and NVIDIA drivers. =(

Tim452

Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:01 pm

Doom Eternal won't launch with Bandicam running and in Cyberpunk the targetehr FPS counter won't show and it won't record video or take screenshots.
Are there any solutions available please?
Cheers.
It does not matter which codec i choose, in that case i wanted to use an external one. Other recording Softwares also have the same problem, nothing can hook into this Game without crashing it. The only thing that works is OBS of course. Maybe this Version of Vulkan causes Problems, or the Game blocks Overlays.

Disabling the Steam-Overlay lets me Record with Screen Recorder Mode. At least that is a temporary solution, but hooking into the Game itself still does not work.

FoxTwo

Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:15 am

Due to many probs with the newer versions of Bandicam, I am back on 4.5.0.1587.

For Cyberpunk, needs to start AFTER Cyberpunk is loaded - you can start Bandicam at the video splash screens or anytime after you can see the GOOD MORNING NIGHT CITY intro (can ctrl-tab if you're on Borderless Fullscreen mode).

Dunno about Doom Eternal, I don't have that game.

I have stopped using any Bandicam versions released in 2020 and newer cuz of the various issues people are reporting here, cuz I remember and know that older Bandicam versions work fine on them, and that 4.5.0.1587 (file timestamp - 22 Oct 2019) is the last version to work fine on NEW and OLD games. Newer Bandicam versions after this will run into weird issues with games.

phoenixfabricio

Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:57 am

For Cyberpunk, needs to start AFTER Cyberpunk is loaded - you can start Bandicam at the video splash screens or anytime after you can see the GOOD MORNING NIGHT CITY intro (can ctrl-tab if you're on Borderless Fullscreen mode).
Exactly, and not only with Cyberpunk but for all DirectX12 games. Several months without solution for this problem

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”