chrisavast

Secondary device ( Audio )

Tue May 24, 2011 8:00 am

I just recently purchased a license for this software and I love it, but I hate hearing my voice when I talk during commentaries, as there is a delay and it messes with me.

Not only does the voice annoy me, but the sound recorded is extremely low in the outcome, I'm not sure if it's something in the settings, since all my volumes are on highest, including the microphone recording volume.

Now I noticed the 'Secondary Device' option under Video>Record>Settings, and it looks like exactly what I need, but it doesn't work! D= is it supposed to not work? I select my microphone but it doesn't record into the video, and I tried switching the microphone into the primary device and it does work, so it must be the software. is there a hotkey or something that I need to press? thank you for your time.

chrisavast

Re: Secondary device ( Audio )

Tue May 24, 2011 9:00 am

I RESOLVED MY ISSUE GUYS

found out myself, but for those who have the same problem; That second layer is there, but if you can't hear it, it means that your player can't play two different audio tracks, if you take that clip to sony vegas or any program like that the audio actually appears there.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”