GameTipsAndMore Blog

[Logo] Fan-created Bandicam logo for everyone

Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Lately, I have been playing around and teaching myself some Graphic Design/Editing programs and I wanted to share some of what I have been working on :D

Here is a Bandicam logo/button/sticker design I created from scratch using only Vectors, so it can be enlarged or reduced to any size and maintain clarity (uploaded here in PNG format):
512x Bandicam Logo Button by The Game Tips And More Blog 2014+.png
512x Bandicam Logo Button by The Game Tips And More Blog, based on original design by Bandisoft
512x Bandicam Logo Button by The Game Tips And More Blog 2014+.png (90.49 KiB) Viewed 4902 times
I've uploaded a larger size here: https://plus.google.com/photos/10808853 ... 6803558929 , but if there's interest, I'd be happy to share the original SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) file.

I hope you enjoy using it for Recordings, Projects, YouTube Thumbnails, Wallpaper or anything - and I hope this is all acceptable to do, Bandisoft - I am just showing how much I enjoy using Bandicam! :mrgreen:
(Please let me know if this is unacceptable, thank you)

witcher1345

Re: [Logo] Fan-created Bandicam logo for everyone

Mon May 23, 2022 8:06 am

At that time it looked pretty cool :) But now I would try to create a logo in a new way, in particular, it is no longer customary to use such standard colors, I would take the color #ffc0cb as a basis, for example. It would look more fresh.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”